Qr to face queries over delayed safety report

A number of reports and allegations of a massive cover up have been levelled against West Midlands Police over a series of days in May.

West Midlands Police had issued the initial safety alert of three deaths, three suspected cases of poisoning and one reported sighting of a ‘possible male in the early hours of 3 May’ after the initial 999 call was received at around 12.20pm, which was confirmed to police after 2.40pm.

But then, from May 5 to 11, the incident reports and incident report from the Independent Police Complaints Commission were withheld, and the full extent of the information withheld has never been disclosed.

West Midlands Police Chief Constable Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe refused to comment when approached by The Independent, claiming it would “create unnecessary publicity”.

His position has been und샌즈 카지노er increased scrutiny since a series of press reports this month detailed how police and NHS workers were warned in advance of May’s tragedy to change the words in their casualty reports so that death and injury incidents were recorded as non-Fatal, rather than fatal and that the names of the suspected victims were changed.

On Friday, West Midlands Police released the details of three deaths which had not been recorded by their own death reporting unit, th바카라사이트e police death and incident report system, in which they were asked whether they should change the death number from ‘0’ to ‘2’. It has now emerged that officers changed the death count to ‘2’, from ‘0’, in response to an inquiry and subsequent complaints by The Independent.

But that information is not public and it is not possible to establish from the information released by SM 카지노the force at the time.

On Friday the force said they had asked the national standards body to review their handling of the matter, which it said showed an “unacceptable response”.

“I want to reassure you that the circumstances surrounding May’s incident report, as well as others, were handled properly and professionally,” they said in a press release.

The police watchdog, the Independent Police Complaints Commission, which investigated the May incident, was asked on Monday to review the police death reporting system. The panel said there was an ongoing problem with “the retention, distribution and disclosure of information and documents, and the resulting pressure to change or deny information, with the possible effect of hindering investigative opportunities”.

It said it needed to look into “the need for a major review of all death reporting arrangements”.

On Sunday the Independent found that one of the fiv