Giving advice to communists about what to do when confronted by a socialist revolution
1) Discuss what your own views are
2) Write them down with a copy of your article
3) Send the text t크레이지 슬롯o fellow activists so that they can add something to your essay.
1) Collect and submit material with which you have a differing opinion to the following activists, as well as share it. Do not use your own material to further yourself as a leftist.
2) Make a list of tasks for the rest of the week that will include, but not be limited to, helping an activist make a statement, helping activists get involved in an event, helping activists take action in front of 광주안마the boss, etc. Write these tasks down and tell one another as well as your friends, contacts, etc. Make sure all these tasks are completed before the boss leaves for work the following day.
3) Submit your essay to the relevant comrades.
Note: While this will help your movement, it does little work if the leftists are not there to support you. And for that, it’s critical that you work with them, that they be your allies, your bridge to the outside.
The Marxist-Leninist approach to work
If the Marxist-Leninist approach is to bring your movement to where it needs to be, it means you need to understand the following concepts and concepts in order to use them effectively.
1) The class nature of the revolution
2) The struggle of each individual against the forces of capital
3) The need for revolutionary socialist organisations
4) The specific situation of the struggles and how it can be put to the test, by the party and workers as a whole
5) The importance of having an understanding of the material aspects of a revolution before you start to do anything about it
6) The importance of developing and developing your knowledge in order to do everything you can to help it become reality and bring about liberation for the working class
The most important things to understand about the class nature of the revolution, the revol청주출장샵 청주출장마사지utionary situation of each individual struggle, the specific class structure of each class struggle and what the specific class situation of the revolution will be in the near future.
The revolution is not just a series of individual struggles
Some may argue that, because each individual struggle is different, it doesn’t make sense to analyze the class nature of each individual struggle. This is clearly fals